Villa Amanjena is a spacious and elegantly designed Moroccan style villa offering accommodation on all one level within 8000m2 of landscaped Mediterranean gardens and enclosed behind high security automatic gates: The property is approached via a long lavender-lined drive.
External features include:
* a gated pool and separate child’s splash pool (the pool can be heated for an additional charge).
* floodlit padel court
* basketball court
* soft sand floored playground
* mini football pitch, with full size goals.
* sheltered terraces with comfortable seating which run the full length of the house
* built in barbecue with partially enclosed external dining zone equipped with teak dining table and seating for up to 10 people
The main property offers:
* Three large air-conditioned bedrooms with teak fitted wardrobes – each with a full-sized dedicated or en suite bathroom. The main bedroom includes a king size bed and the en suite has a bath, shower and double vanity unit. The two remaining bedrooms offer flexible sleeping accommodation – superking beds or 2 singles depending on what suits your requirements.
* The living room has plenty of comfortable seating and double picture doors open onto one of the large patios overlooking the garden. It includes a 42″ TV with access to British free-to-air channels and a variety of other English language programmes via Spanish TDT and a DVD. The whole property has WIFI internet access.
* The kitchen has a Smeg range cooker and double American fridge/freezer, granite work surfaces, dishwasher and walk-in larder. There is a breakfast bar that leads to a split level dining area that is surrounded by glass sliding doors opening onto the outside dining area, barbecue, gardens and the pool terrace.
Annex accomodation includes:
- A large air conditioned private suite with its own entrance. The bedroom also has patio doors that open directly onto the pool terrace. It has superking sleeping accommodation, en suite bathroom, mini kitchenette and a mezzanine galleried sleeping zone with two further single beds. The mezzanine area which overlooks the main bedroom below is approached via narrow open stairs and has restricted head height and is therefore only suitable for slightly older children – not toddlers or the elderly.
- A twin room with en suite shower room with its own private entrance
- At the end of the annex wing there is the utility/laundry room where the washing machine is situated, as well as a drying area.
Pool/Beach towels: Provided Hairdryers: Provided Gift pack with local produce: Provided
Maid Service: Available at extra cost payable in resort, 18€ per hour, minimum 2 hours
Babysitter: Available at extra cost payable in resort
Location and distances
Airport 10 min drive, Beach 5 min drive, Shops, Bars and Restaurants 10 min walk,
Villa Amanjena offers comfort, quality and tranquillity. However, despite its amazingly private and peaceful setting the bars, shops and restaurants of the town of Sant Lluis and Binifadet vineyard (that has its own bar and restaurant) are only a short walk away. The beaches of Binisafua, Binibeca, and Punta Prima are only 5 minutes by car.
Tourist licence number:ET0649ME